Patrick Roberts - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was his first game for us in pre season. i thought he looked nervous. i hope he gets more chances to impress though as he has so much talent.

He looked nervous for the first 10 minutes, had some good link ups with Kun and Foden.

Drew a penalty that should've been called, plenty of times he was looking for the ball and Kev gave a bad pass to him.

The one-two between Diaz and Roberts was sublime understanding and one touch football from both. Despite not having many minutes together.

Yes, I did
I think it might depend on upcoming transfers. If Sanchez comes in I really can't see a place for Roberts. On the other hand, that might be a deadline day deal, and I imagine Roberts will want a bit more clarity.

My money is on a permanent deal away for less than we paid with as buy back clause. A bit disappointing for all involved, if so.

I think it might depend on upcoming transfers. If Sanchez comes in I really can't see a place for Roberts. On the other hand, that might be a deadline day deal, and I imagine Roberts will want a bit more clarity.

My money is on a permanent deal away for less than we paid with as buy back clause. A bit disappointing for all involved, if so.

Less than £5million? I very much doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.