Patrick Roberts (on loan at Celtic)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Churchlawtonblue, 8 Jan 2017.

1. waspish

waspish

Maybe if it 95% sell on clause but we would be absolutely mad to sell him before given him a season with the first team and proper game time.

2. cibaman

cibaman

25% of how much? If he stays at Celtic and thrives, how big a price will he command coming out of the SPL? Compared to the sort of value that we could expect if he proves himself at say Bournemouth?

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Cheeky fuckers

You do someone a favour and......

4. BJL_City

BJL_City

Cheeky ****s

5. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

Lol.

6. Easy

Easy

In the form of his life, I would be very surprised if Pep hasn't been monitoring his progress through out the season.

Is he better winger than Nolito and Navas? Yes, very much so. He is English and hungry. A real threat to score from outside the box. Exactly what we've been missing. Should really get a squad role. Can start in the cup games and we can bring him on as sub in the other games, he has the X factor and can be a game changer. Maybe Pep is thinking the same. Other than Sanchez we haven't really been heavily linked to many attackers. Sanchez can replace Nolito and Roberts for Navas? Massive upgrades.

7. clarkstonbhoy

clarkstonbhoy

was it not 4m upfront rising to 12 dependent on appearances, caps etc, even so its a bit of a chancy bid by us and probably at the ceiling at what we would pay being predominantly a selling club. Would break our transfer record, wonder if Pepe's feeling charitable lol

8. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Gelson Martins just today.

9. Tevez City

Tevez City

We bought him for 12m, why sell him for 6-8m !

I hope Pep use him next season.

10. Easy

Easy

I saw that. Key words are heavily linked mate.