Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't force a player to go somewhere he doesn't want to go. Its simple as that. He clearly likes the comfort zone and thats his decision. Its Roberts' career after all.

never going to get a place in the squad and we should just sell without a payback i don't see it and city are about 5 levels above his level
i know your going to say this and that but the level of what you need to be at city is not just for one week or one game its full on week in week out and he just not got it

celtic is his level he can hide week in week out put in a good display in the bigger game then nothing for weeks after

never going to get a place in the squad and we should just sell without a payback i don't see it and city are about 5 levels above his level
i know your going to say this and that but the level of what you need to be at city is not just for one week or one game its full on week in week out and he just not got it

celtic is his level he can hide week in week out put in a good display in the bigger game then nothing for weeks after

We'll be able to judge him better when they play in the UCL group stages. I think he'll surprise some people.

Well you have a lot of players you think are City level. Drawing at home to Everton and getting a 97th minute winner at Bournemouth suggests to me you are harder on Roberts than you are the guys you think are much better, but so far are nowhere near title winning form.

Just an observation.

Why are City paying a proportion of his wages when that club he is going to made plenty on the CL last year and will do so again? Roberts won't be on a fortune so it appears City are having their pants pulled down again.

Well you have a lot of players you think are City level. Drawing at home to Everton and getting a 97th minute winner at Bournemouth suggests to me you are harder on Roberts than you are the guys you think are much better, but so far are nowhere near title winning form.

Just an observation.

One could with a hell of a lot of justification argue playing Everton and Bournemouth is a lot harder than playing the dross you do up there every week mate.

Put Everton in the SPL and they walk it, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.