Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone loves him, and i understand all the reasons why. but he will never bring enough pace on the wings for a pep attack. we have world class speed right now and anything less makes it hard to get in the team.

What the fuck did we buy him for?
PF-loadsamoney_2177214b.jpg

No way we should sell him to Celtic. Loan him to a Premier League club and see how he develops. We need patience.

I wouldn't sell anyone to Rogers after his behaviour in the Sterling debacle.

£10m minimum with a buy-back to a mid table PL club or a european team that will give him europe.

I want him in the first team next year.

Crazy if true. He is already a £20m pound player imo
This will come back to bite us in the arse without a doubt.

There is no fucking way we are selling him for 5 million...crap reporting his value has to be going up not down
It doesn`t say we are selling him for £5M. It says Celtic ONLY want to pay that much.If you read further down it says that Celtic hope that City clinch the deal for Virgil,as they anticipate collecting around £10M,as part of their "sell on clause" if we sign him for the £60M that is being banded about.
City will not let Roberts go for £5M,not a chance.

No way we should sell him to Celtic. Loan him to a Premier League club and see how he develops. We need patience.

I wouldn't sell anyone to Rogers after his behaviour in the Sterling debacle.
This,cnut loves hearing his own voice,if we are selling him see if rangers are interested..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.