Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you think the scottish premier league is anywhere on any level to the EPL
I'm not saying that. I'm saying Celtic would clearly be able to be a Premier league table team year-in-year out. I'm not saying that about any other team, not even Aberdeen who finished 2nd with 76 pts, I don't think they would be able to do it. But Celtic who got a record 106 pts under Rodgers is another level.

Celtic are alot better than people give them credit for, vast majority of you guys don't even watch them.

We made Scott Sinclair look worse than he was I reckon. In any case he responded to a manager that believes in him which was never going to happen under Mancini.
To be fair, he hardly ran the show for Villa either.

Out of interest, why is Roberts not playing for the U21s at the moment? In fact, he's never been called up.

He was invited to play in the under 20 world cup but declined.
I knew that, but I wonder why he apparently wasn't considered for the U21 team at any point this season, given how well he's done. Or perhaps we're looking at him with blue-tinted glasses.

I knew that, but I wonder why he apparently wasn't considered for the U21 team at any point this season, given how well he's done. Or perhaps we're looking at him with blue-tinted glasses.

Just read a blog urging Pochettino to buy Roberts because "he could turn him into a world class player". And that is typical. There are a lot of articles out regarding a lot of different clubs saying "why we should buy Patrick Roberts". It's not blue tinted glasses. There is a lot of serious interest in this lad. We'd be mugs to sell him without giving him a chance.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying Celtic would clearly be able to be a Premier league table team year-in-year out. I'm not saying that about any other team, not even Aberdeen who finished 2nd with 76 pts, I don't think they would be able to do it. But Celtic who got a record 106 pts under Rodgers is another level.

Celtic are alot better than people give them credit for, vast majority of you guys don't even watch them.

celtic would struggle for a couple of seasons in the premier league and the crowd could fall away when watching teams stoke and newcastle beat them each week and the money side of things would be key and when in england you would have to put them in the league of mid to bottom clubs with tv money so again another hill to clime

but the first season would make or break celtic and if they got found out then a quick return to the scottish league and back to beating donkeys each week watch a couple of game this season and celtic did not impress me one bit and the FA cup final was shocking but winning covers the cracks and a weak league makes celtic world beaters when clearly they are not and on the european stage even worst when you have to play in the early play offs and just hope you don't have to play liverpool in the final play off that's celtic level

i know your going to bring up the games vs manchester city but they are like the champions league final for celtic and raise there game but ask if they could play like that week in week out and its a big fat no and you say they could play in the premier league hahahahahaha

what celtic need is a better league in scotland and rangers aberdeen hearts to get better and money to invest and give celtic a challenge that's the only way celtic will ever get to play the best on a level playing field forget move to england what will not work maybe a feeder club investment by the big teams in england like rangers under the CFC and manchester city could put money into rangers or celtic but that would mean no european football so i don't think that would work

anyway who gives a shit about celtic other than there fans they are not so a good bunch of fans like they are believed to be and the hate for anything english other than united is clear to see

I heard that Newcastle in an advanced talks with Man City for Loaning Roberts - A season long loan + option to Buy -

A friend of mine is well connected at Newcastle and I've been saying for a while they want Hart but it's business as to how the deal is done, also Roberts and other loan options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.