Paul Merson on our transfers window

They are almost seething, and jeff sterling doesn't help, as much as i like his banter in the main.

Merson David im broke but had millions so im very knowledgeable James said start of season city wil struggle 4 games later city there pic to win league if my roofing was as random as them it would piss in and id get sack they stil get paid for chatting shit im in wrong job

Anyone???

"I
Pearls of wisdom from the deranged and the medicated....

"I thought it was lira"

Ok Merson lay off it. When was the last time a transfer was quoted in lira? Let alone in England...

I'm going to assume he was being sarcastic but come on, 54 million for De Bruyne is crazy but 80 for Benezema is a peach of a deal?

The hypocrisy of the sky news pundits is out of this world, Merson is just another clown going along with the script.

Merson David im broke but had millions so im very knowledgeable James said start of season city wil struggle 4 games later city there pic to win league if my roofing was as random as them it would piss in and id get sack they stil get paid for chatting shit im in wrong job
What? I am going back to bed

"I

"I thought it was lira"

Ok Merson lay off it. When was the last time a transfer was quoted in lira? Let alone in England...

I'm going to assume he was being sarcastic but come on, 54 million for De Bruyne is crazy but 80 for Benezema is a peach of a deal?

The hypocrisy of the sky news pundits is out of this world, Merson is just another clown going along with the script.
Yeah but any idea why that hypocrisy is always aimed at us ?

I actually don't mind him. He's a bit thick in terms of having a broad footballing knowledge, but he's harmless enough. He doesn't hate us. He just knows absolutely nothing about football on the continent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.