Paul Merson on our transfers window

What annoys me is the clear lack of research and the clear laziness in their opinions. This is a player who left for Manchester as the best player in the Bundesliga, not some lad who's 'done alright' in a league dominated by one team.

Mourinho has been known to put shackles on players with flair to try and make them simply another cog in his bus (which is what I'd say he did with De Bruyne).

In a team like ours, where players are encouraged to play with said flair, KDB will flourish.

I actually don't mind him. He's a bit thick in terms of having a broad footballing knowledge, but he's harmless enough. He doesn't hate us. He just knows absolutely nothing about football on the continent.
I find him funny. And he's got strong opinions and ready to make them. Criticises Arsenal too not like some ex-players and managers who defend everything they do.

Don't mind him too much tbh.

He's often a clown and talks a lot of shite, but he manages to stir the other pundits up a bit, albeit unintentionally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.