Paul Merson

Not seen a thread.....

Paul Merson on soccer Saturday on our new Brazilian said basically if he was genuinely a top player, he'd be at Barca or real...

Better yet, said 'we're not man united'

Thank god for the second statement. Never bothered me Merson as I think he genuinely says crap to get such reactions. No one I speak to likes him, so I'm unsure how Jen still works on sky sports main programme every week.
I'm waiting for him to say, if he was all that, he'd be in the national team by now :-)

That is low of Sky to put down gabby after his great start,they are shit scared i think,i can't wait to see him stuff it down his throat week after week

He's shitting timber, the poor lad..the world turned upside down for the golf ball that has to act as his brain

Not defending him in any way but I wonder how much of what he said today was down to an agenda being set by others to get people talking because on my Sky Sports football app yesterday, Merson's predictions for the weekend games contained some rather gushing praise about Jesus:

"I know it's early days but Gabriel Jesus' start has been nothing short of incredible. Some of the things he does on the ball are unbelievable - he is light-years ahead of any young player I've seen. Bournemouth simply won't be able to cope with him, or the other City attackers."

Last edited:
Not defending him in any way but I wonder how much of what he said today was down to an agenda being set by others to get people talking because on my Sky Sports football app yesterday, Merson's predictions for the weekend games contained some rather gushing praise about Jesus;
Sky talk negative about us every saturday,i stopped watching them a while ago except when we have to stream games as they have the goals before the streams do

I don't think he does it for a reaction in the way Durham does. Merson changes his mind more than the wind. I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt. He doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is someone like Savage, he's even thicker than Merson and has no clue what he's talking about.

They used to have Wright as a pundit and make him some sort of joker which I thought was unfair. I'm not sure if that's Savages role these days but it's a painful watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.