Paul nuttalls of ukip

on august 17th 2011 he wrote on his website-

“Revealing the facts on Hillsborough is hardly a matter of national security, it is a matter of natural justice,” said Mr Nuttall, North West Euro-MP for UKIP.
“The briefings in question are the private memos that were sent to the then Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. Without them being made public we will never get to the bottom of that appalling tragedy when 96 Liverpool fans including close personal friends of mine lost their lives.”

Guy posting on FB - Nuttall on QT 22nd Jan said he lost personal friends. On 5th of Feb said -

"We were in the upper tier at the Leppings Lane end and that is where people were being pulled out"

Hope this buries the lying shameless **** - using this tragedy to try and get personal gain - Don't go home to Murkeyside anytime soon Paul - they will fucking lynch you using rolled up copes of the Sun

If I may take of this opportunity to say that all politicians of the world speak from the heart and occasionally and only just occasionally interpret the truth in a different light owing to their high intensity high pressure workloads and the overly exuberant expectations of our crazed electorate.

Here is dear Hilary lying to save her life in segment one and quite amusing to watch in the first two minutes.
Give me ten what you see is what you get Trumps to one vile Pinocchiol fiend such as this and I will point you out a real fisher of men.
And them emails were hacked innit. And some wonder why trump was victorious.

Anyway back now to the Stoke by election and the flame lighting pitchforky antics of Nuttal-Gate.
Some gnashing of teeth concerning the right of center from the usual suspects.
Your Adonis Blair not only lied but murdered lots of people in the process.
I think I would vote Nuttal before Blair as my conscious would not allow otherwise.
That is all for now.

Or to paraphrase;

"Yeahbutwhatabout..."

To say this guy is "right of centre" is like saying Svalbard is just north of the equator.

Or to paraphrase;

"Yeahbutwhatabout..."

To say this guy is "right of centre" is like saying Svalbard is just north of the equator.

Order order !
If my learned friend from the back benches had been keeping up to speed he would have noticed the issue relating to the post in question had been dealt with in post 58 paragraph three.

And also if my learned friend should be directed towards etiquette that questions due to be asked are printed in Business today in the Order Papers as he is aware and I have no recollection of this being accomplished.. moderators .. ?
As you have started Mr 1.618034 I shall indeed allow you a supplementary but make it with dues haste as we have much business to discuss this hallowed eve.

Nuttall has a new book out

16729190_662191380631975_2236699216139707852_n.jpg

I'd imagine labour feel this is a lost cause. There will be a lot of angry, unemployed, six-finger mo fo's in stoke that will want to deliver a protest vote. Probably why ukip are putting up their new golden boy and labour are fielding the no hoper.
West Cumbria is a slightly different proposition. Usually a labour safe seat, but they'll vote for any clown that protects their overpaid jobs as the worlds nuclear bin men.
Yes, I too believe it to be a lost cause, although if Labour believe that a seat they have held for eons is such,
then they're in deeper shit than anyone thought. If this, and Copeland are lost, just where is there a safe seat?
Someone on telly the other day said if this happened, then Labour could lose around 100 seats, come the election,
it could be just supposition of course, but surely Jezza's disastrous tenure will come to an end.

Guy posting on FB - Nuttall on QT 22nd Jan said he lost personal friends. On 5th of Feb said -

"We were in the upper tier at the Leppings Lane end and that is where people were being pulled out"

Hope this buries the lying shameless **** - using this tragedy to try and get personal gain - Don't go home to Murkeyside anytime soon Paul - they will fucking lynch you using rolled up copes of the Sun
He'll be alright he will be living in London and the odd night in Stoke, they are thick enough to vote for the shifty looking prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.