Paul nuttalls of ukip

Nuttall has a new book out

16729190_662191380631975_2236699216139707852_n.jpg

Overkill

Ha ha ha Fuck off back under your rock Eddie Hitler , you horrible ****

on a side note Jezza you campaigned in copeland and put up your choice candidate not the clp's and labour lost you plank, Stoke where you hardly went labour held, proves labour can still win but maybe a person of the same politics, with more about them is needed.

Anyway back to nuttalls, can you now just fuck off back to bootle where hopefully after the shite you have pulled, the locals will tell you what a twat you are.

UKIP struggle without uncle nige because most of the party are a bit wank. They have a good opportunity to do damage to labour but without the right personnel they will fail. I don't think the Tories can believe their luck.

the problem for ukip is they have already done what they set out to achieve. the tories are taking there policies and there vote now.

UKIP struggle without uncle nige because most of the party are a bit wank. They have a good opportunity to do damage to labour but without the right personnel they will fail. I don't think the Tories can believe their luck.

Call Me Dave, Labour and the Lib Dems stood together in the negative remain campaign on Scottish independence, which meant when the general election came Labour were fucked in Scotland and so have become very weak.
Because the Lib Dems sat in coalition quietly and people only remembered Nick Cleggs backtracking on student fees they were also decimated. Next in Call Me Dave's sights were UKIP. He held the referendum on the UK's membership of the EU to put the issue to bed once and for all and also so he would kill UKIP
Strange that Farage is the one that did Cameron

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.