Paulo Dybala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by itisrising, 30 Dec 2015.

1. GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

Spot on

2. Ruzzles

Ruzzles

I would pay 100m for him he's still young and isn't just a scorer but also a creator.

3. almir

almir

he's good and young, but he's not ripping the world apart scoring tbh. He scored 11 goals in Serie A last season, 43 in last three seasons. 35 years old Borriello scored 16 last year. And we have many good assisters, we need good scorers.

I wouldn't pay that money for him because he is the profile of player we're pretty good equipped with already, I'd rather some pure striker.

4. domalino

domalino

That's just out of service to the team. The season before Higuain came he had twice as many, they just need him to be more of a creative/second striker now.

5. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

I didn't

6. Southern

Southern

7. gomer27

gomer27

8. WallyA

WallyA

I think for what he would cost it isn't worth going for him. He is a false 9 kind of striker, similar to Brahim in our academy, and fairly similar to Bernardo Silva as well.

Not sure we need another player like that because in a 3-5-2 we can be seen as having enough forwards, and in the 4-3-3 he can only play as a striker and we have jesus and aguero for that.

Unless we buy him to replace Aguero, then ignore everything I said, but I'd prefer youth to start taking those spots (Diaz).

9. KCblue

KCblue

A move to the Premier League means he could still get another big move to Real or Barca in the future. If he goes to one of the Spanish clubs next, then they will keep him and thus one less big pay day for Raiola.

10. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

The idea Txiki would choose Bony rather than Dybala is quite hilariously ridiculous.