Paulo Dybala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by itisrising, 30 Dec 2015.

1. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I don't think he's worth anything like the money juventus would ask for him.

2. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

According to past reports it was Pellegrini who said no to Dybala, and actually opted for Bony instead - how he managed to work that one out i will never know.

Apparently Dybala was ready to leave and join us for a fraction of what a new transfer would now cost. Well done Manuel lol

3. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I am always amazed at these utter bollocks stories of City's suits 'forcing' managers to have these players. What the fuck have they got to gain by doing that ?

They just give them the options & the managers choose, & sometimes they even pick out their own random players, as it appears Pep did with Danilo & of course Manuel with Demichelis.

There is no rule which says the managers have to sign anyone, if they are not happy with the options given. They could just keep the money.

Bony was clearly a Pellegrini choice.

4. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Totally agree, manager's choice 100% it had nothing to do with txiki or anyone else. i heard that Dybala was basically ready to sign but pellers wanted Bony instead

5. Bpughh

Bpughh

Brahim is our own dybala in the making

6. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

For what it's worth, imo we have two better players for the future in Sané & Jesus & I still think Raheem could step up to the same level if he keeps improving.

7. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Agree, would still take him though : )

8. KCblue

KCblue

Could see Dybala being Real's Benzema replacement or Barca's Messi replacement, if we were to leave this summer.

9. Tevez City

Tevez City

When was the last time City produced academy player who cemented his place in the team ?

10. cjn

cjn

This one has the Rags written all over it. Shame also, love watching him play.