Paulo Dybala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by itisrising, 30 Dec 2015.

1. CrossroadBlues

CrossroadBlues

Biggest marketing scam in world football these days! If he wasnt handsome nobody would be talking about him! Decent talent but all the propaganda coming from Juve/his agent!

He plays 10 and second striker .. not needed at City!

2. Tevez City

Tevez City

He was bought for €32 million, and was well known before moving to Juventus.

Now he is too expensive and not too exceptional, therefore he is not worth it imo.

3. Cityfan

Cityfan

A January transfer of Dybala makes no sense for anyone.
    Juventus lose a quality player midseason without chance of a replacement, when they are not short of.money and are still fighting for Serie A and CL. We buy a player for a lot of money who is ineligible for what looks our most challenging competition.
    Dybala loses the opportunity to play CL football this season and gets little of the glory for the PL assuming we win.
    This all looks a bit unlikely in January.

4. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I must watch juventus every time he has a poor game.

5. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

This. Can't see him fitting Pep's flexible tactics.

6. Dax777

Dax777

This kinda is my view on Dybala.

7. City_Sean

City_Sean

Yeah, I agree with this. I think he's very talented but wouldn't fit us as he's quite slow and not really capable of beating players 1v1.

8. Eds

Eds

Thought he was going to the scum as he is a lifelong fan and was at their academy until he was 14. Him together with half of La Liga are going there before the end of the month to help with a push for fourth spot

9. JosMCFC

JosMCFC

Sorry to disagree lads Have you seen him play he's perfect for our system can play up top on his own or in a 2 or even the false 9 role , work rate is excellect very rarely gives the ball away regards beating players that' one of his best attributes & he's quicker than sergio ......& thats all without pep getting hold of him, just my opinion as someone who watches a Lot of Italian football

10. hartshairgel

hartshairgel

Griezman would be cheaper and he's quicker and would probably better fit with Pep's plans