Paulo Dybala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by itisrising, 30 Dec 2015.

1. kun

kun

Spend whatever budget we've got on a DM and a winger. Use Angeliño/Maffeo/Sandler/Gunn/Garcia/Celina to fill out the squad

2. kun

kun

Agüero never lead the line at Atleti. Forlan, Torres, Costa.. he always had a partner. Even at City, he was paired with Džeko, Balotelli, Tevez, Negredo before he really lead the line. He only really started playing as a lone striker a few years ago.

3. Easy

Easy

That’s true but La Liga is a much higher standard than Serie A which is improving but I think it might be too big of a step for him right now.

I mean he is very talented but I don’t know just seems overhyped for me the times I’ve watched him.

The biggest issue is that he will cost £100m+ and for that I think there are better alternatives.

4. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

5. balotelli's back pocket

balotelli's back pocket

Dybala never played with Cavani mate. Cavani was at napoli when they beat us in 2011 wasn't he?

6. kun

kun

This. Cavani left Palermo 2 years before Dybala joined. Dybala's strike partners at Palermo were Abel Hernández, Kyle Lafferty, Fabrizio Miccoli and Andrea Belotti.

7. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Yep, you're right. Memory's tricks.

8. nmc

nmc

Not a Dybala fan at all - personal opinion. To improve us I’d go balls deep for Hazard.

9. balotelli's back pocket

balotelli's back pocket

fuck me thats a line up! from the sublime to the ridiculous

10. Bpughh

Bpughh

++ no better options unless investing in more youth but since there's no real obvious temptations. besides Bailey, laeo? would try for hazard also. do need one more attacker. how would you line up next season? strongest front 3