Paulo Dybala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by itisrising, 30 Dec 2015.

1. cadds92

cadds92

Unless Aguero is leaving we don’t need a striker and I think Aguero’s second half of the season form has pretty much played himself into Pep’s plans next season.

Before that I had a feeling Pep would cash in and look for a new long term replacement.

I think we only need a wide player adding to our attacking arsenal next season.

2. Cobwebcat

Cobwebcat

Hmmmm I think we could do with three strikers. We are lucky that injuries to Sergio and Jesus tended not to coincide.

Most teams have four which is overkill for us but 3 is about correct.

3. nmc

nmc

I think Pep ultimately wants an interchangeable front 3 - say Hazard, Sane and Sterling - switching positions constantly and all carrying a goal threat - I.e. 60+ goals between them.

4. gomer27

gomer27

i think dybala ends up in spain but those saying he isnt good are clearly not watching....hes an insane talent and id welcome him here in a heartbeat

also those saying he has to play up top with someone....Jesus?

5. Metalartin

Metalartin

Great player but not sure he fits our system although that's not really a deal breaker given his age he has time to adapt his game, the biggest problem would be his price tag... he's one of Serie A's prize assets and it would probably end up making Pogba look cheap before negotiations are done.

6. Dobsy

Dobsy

Agree 100%

7. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

It's not that he's not good, it's that he's never nailed down a position and made the best of his strengths.

8. Arctic Panda

Arctic Panda

I agree on that, but looking at the transformation of many of our players this season, I believe Pep would easily make him a top 5 player in the world in no time.