Pay to listen to Corbyn speak

He’ll never be Prime Minister so there’s nothing to worry about.

Watching Labour implode from within is quite sad given they’re supposed to be on our side. I have several left wing friends who want him long gone.

His lies to young people particularly trouble me.

He’ll never be Prime Minister so there’s nothing to worry about.

Watching Labour implode from within is quite sad given they’re supposed to be on our side. I have several left wing friends who want him long gone.

His lies to young people particularly trouble me.

I feel your pain.....

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

Just thinking it’s a good idea tells you just how unfit they are to run a country.

The black and white price differential is odd at best - I'd say inexcusable to be honest. Discounts for unemployed or oap's would be the norm I guess. If they go down this road then what about reduced prices for Jews or to welcome those who slipped to UKIP back into the fold? Makes no sense at all.

Has it not occurred to anyone in here that at a fund raising event like this the price reduction is a means of encouraging black and ethnic minorities to attend as they are under represented in all the main political parties?

Quoted in the article a Labour spokesman said: ‘The basic price of a conference pass is the same for all members but, at the request of our East Midlands Regional Board, the party will subsidise part of the cost of this year’s conference pass for BAME members to encourage attendance and improve representation.’

Is the above not more plausible than....

Conservative vice-chairman James Cleverly said: ‘Discriminating against people based on the colour of their skin is totally wrong and Mr Corbyn must end this practice now.’

Leicestershire Conservative MP Andrew Bridgen added: ‘This is racism. In effect, Labour is levying a tax on the basis of the colour of a person’s skin. It shows their contempt for the white working class.’

The black and white price differential is odd at best - I'd say inexcusable to be honest. Discounts for unemployed or oap's would be the norm I guess. If they go down this road then what about reduced prices for Jews or to welcome those who slipped to UKIP back into the fold? Makes no sense at all.

They would more likely ban Jews the way that party has gone.

Such hatred stems from the corridors of Labour HQ these days.

Thankfully, he’ll never be Prime Minister.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.