Peak Cheese

Almost makes me think that the clubs's every move isn't designed to please a load of miserable fuckers on message boards .... shocker.
I would prefer it if the club's every move was designed to please all of their fans rather than rich businessmen, disinterested tourists and now apparently six-year-olds.

We'll be having kiss cam next ffs.
Cheese is for pizza, putting toast, the posh bastards even put it on crackers : )
CHEESE IS NOT FOR FOOTBALL!!

I think if enough blues submit selfies of their meh face or backside, the club might get the message.

No doubt there will be more americanising of the match day experience coming soon so dig out your pom-poms and get practising those high kicks.

I think if enough blues submit selfies of their meh face or backside, the club might get the message.

No doubt there will be more americanising of the match day experience coming soon so dig out your pom-poms and get practising those high kicks.
The Americanism of the match day experience is just one reason i wont be at the etihad this season.
Five minutes before half time in the South stand they pipe the smell of chips /fried food into the air at the back of level 2,talk about hard sell.
This nonsense will of course continue unabated ,tempting the masses to buy shit over priced food which will clog up the arteries snd lodge in the intestines of children for months.
Ho hum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.