pearces signings

platts007

fair enough he didnt have a budget but we must learn from
corradi,de beasley ,dabo etc

they were crap ...proper pants
lets hope hughes doesnt go to the january sales for bargains because they are cheap.
lets get the right players we want -not just replacing players for players who are no better such as the above names

the signings must take us up a gear ,or leave alone

lets see the ambition of the manager ,id be like a kid in a sweety shop

platts007 said:
fair enough he didnt have a budget but we must learn from
corradi,de beasley ,dabo etc

they were crap ...proper pants
lets hope hughes doesnt go to the january sales for bargains because they are cheap.
lets get the right players we want -not just replacing players for players who are no better such as the above names

the signings must take us up a gear ,or leave alone

lets see the ambition of the manager ,id be like a kid in a sweety shop

Tbf I thought Beasley scored some important goals for us that sorta helped us survive but I see what your saying.

Whilst he didn't really have the funds to work with, he can't be forgiven for spunking £6 million on Samaras!

goat boy said:
Joe Hart, as an exception. I think he was a better judge of potential than actual skill, perhaps.

Apart from his 'uncut diamond' bollox about Sam!

how could i forget him £6 million
i remember 3rd round at hillsborough 2 years ago and two swfc fans laughing saying samaras and corradi couldnt get in their team ,and swfc were really shite

was that the same xmas that we got 3 wins on the bounce
west ham,sheff u and everton????
2 years ago
i seem to remember ireland having his "first hair" before the implants

He earmarked Petrov tho' didn't he?

He also got in Riera, if I am not mistaken? Ok, he wasn't as good as he is now, but still...

Stu wasnt the best, but he nearly got us in Europe - Fowler pen miss - and kept , what was a load of crap, in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.