Pearson again...../ leaves Derby

Comfortably winning the Sheepshagging Derby.

Don't think he'll be back...

Few years back we played Derby in the cup, a couple of lads had brought along inflatable sheep and spent most of the game humping them chanting "sheepshagger sheepshagger sheepshagger", it was relentless. Most I've laughed at a game.

He seems a strange character does old Nige. A hair trigger temper that looks like it could explode if someone said ''Good morning'' to him the wrong way lol!

Has Pearson ever sought professional help? I am certain he needs it, he looks like he is about to attack someone at any minute.

Has Pearson ever sought professional help? I am certain he needs it, he looks like he is about to attack someone at any minute.
I'm going to give him the benefit of doubt here.
I reckon he might just be a bit of a twat. If you couple that with the air of disinterest and blunt speaking way some people from the East Midlands have it can be interpreted as aggressive when, as I said, the person is just a twat. I lived down there for years and they're a bit local

Family man going for another non interview tomorrow. Derby board overcome with emulsion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.