PED's in Football

Last weekends boxing match was a battle of peds v peds.

I'm a big MMA fan and the UFC brought in USADA a couple of years ago to do random urine and blood sample drug testing and the fighters bodies changed from ripped to normal within a few months. To see boxers, who undertake just a urine sample before fight day, ripped as hell it's just so obvious.

On to football, to see no one failing is just suspicious. Too much money involved and too many likely to lose it to see such a scandal happen.

You really think those two pictures are taken one year apart?
No it was 11 months. Let's have a look
Heres September 2013
aajj49.jpg

Heres August 2014

20q14li.jpg

Perhaps it was just good lighting eh.

I agree,only recently i was watching a top 6 game,whereby a player who was once extremely gangly and skinny,is now superbly built and very powerful looking - something attained IMO,by more than diet and training alone.

Perhaps he'd come off the '600 calorie diet'?

In all seriousness who was the player mate?

Xmas the season before last, bottom of the table, 13 points from 19 games, need something to change. One year later, top of the table.

That's akin to Alan Brazil winning the 400m at the next Olympic Games.
Give him a rolling start and I wouldn't be surprised.

No it was 11 months. Let's have a look
Heres September 2013
aajj49.jpg

Heres August 2014

20q14li.jpg

Perhaps it was just good lighting eh.
It's not impossible to pack on that much muscle within a year. It's just unlikely to do it while training at the intensity that a professional footballer needs to without complications.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.