End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

He gets paid a lot of money to win football matches, he has failed, when the final whistle goes just tootle off old bean, you shan't be missed

klopp a recent arrival in this league is trying to actually win the europa league, as bar england it isn't considered an annoying waste of time. If and it is only if we end up in it I think Peps own need to succeed will mean he win go out to win it.

As for pellers he's got trophies won that will mark him out as a success, however we have been average the last 2 seasons and overall he's been average which seems a trend manager wise since the millenia started a good manager followed by average manager that's likable but after the first year are shocking

keegan - good - promotion kept us up
pearce - average to poor
Sven - good to a point (undermined tbf)
Hughes - average
mancini - good made us winners
pellers - average
Pep ????

Either way he should get a cheer and good will send off as we ain't dicks like Arsenal fans

Spot on. We dominated the ball under Bob and teams sat off and that carried on into the first season under Pellers.

Then it changed and the Pl has become a real physical test with teams now pressing all over and we have failed to cope and adapt and for me, its tactical, fitness, age, injuries and mental attitude that has let us down.

The manager has lost his job over it, players will go and we start again under Pep.

For his self-proclaimed biggest fan, that is a pretty withering attack on Pellegrini's management, isn't it? Apart from age, all of those failures are directly attributable to him if you can accept that injuries are aligned with fitness. You could even include age, if you consider his role in squad management and development. Being generous, you could say all attributable to him and a bit of bad luck with injuries this season.

A farewell party ? hahahahaha we're 13 points behind Leicester

He clearly is not the only one to blame for the two disastrous league campaigns. The signings and transfer policy have been utter wank (aside form kdb) and most of the players have been a disgrace bar Fernandinho and a few others. He hasn't helped himself though, I have literally know idea why the likes of Kolarov and Bony get minutes. I doubt someone such as Pep would have even included them in the match day squads never mind start them. Squad is stale and needs a complete overhaul.

fyWILBUTRMfm.gif
Haha I'm in the doghouse, just woke Mrs Moon up laughing.

Only this club would celebrate mediocrity!!
I think its more an expression of gratitude to a man who tried his best.

There is a reason we are rightfully known as being amongst the best fans in the land,and its times like this we should prove it.

Stay classy Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.