Pellegrini in talks with Everton

I agree with this.

Plus, can I also add, Mr Pellegrini has proved to be a most calm and respectable figure and following the somewhat volatile Mancini, this was apparently what we wanted. Now, with hindsight, maybe he was too laid back and that transmitted itself to the team on the pitch? However, look on the Man Utd. thread and all the comments about what an eye-gouging tw*t their new manager is!!! Also remember what a cnut SAF was! I personally liked having a 'gentleman' manager not one of those kn*bs. But maybe, to be a mega-winner, you need to have a harsh side, does Pep?

For example, I remember Pellers said something about he would rather keep his word, than win a cup (I can't recall the exact quote) regarding the decision to keep Cabellero in goal for the League Cup Final and I was 100% in agreement with that (especially after the match!) Contrast that with SAF, who 26 years ago dropped Jim Leighton for Les Sealey between the Cup Final and the replay - which I read recently basically destroyed the bloke. (Wish he'd kept him in to be honest, had they lost he may have been sacked! But that's a whole re-writing of history, too far!)

I for one admired Pellers during his time at City and appreciated having a manager with integrity, but as I keep having to say on here - being a City fan for 40 years makes me see things slightly differently to younger posters. I wish him well, if he does join Everton, except of course when they play against us!

Well said, Nixsmith.

I completely agree with everything you said.

Me too. I read some awful things about Pellegrini this season including "Blues" happy after we lost.

Juande Ramos has just been appointed Malaga manager now so Pellegrini also isn't going there.

Pellers could build a dangerous team there capable of beating a fair few teams. They probably will have a bit to spend and they already have some quality players. It is down to whether they can keep hold of Barkley and the like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.