Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDejong

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/05/20/futbol/equipos/malaga/1369044487.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/05/20/futbol/ ... 44487.html</a>

LIBERTADORES THE PROBLEM CAN BE GREAT FOR SIGNING
Martino must wait
His team, Newell's, is in the quarter of a competition whose final will be played on July 24

The Malaga has already started looking for a replacement for Manuel Pellegrini. And one of the candidates that most appeals to Mario spindles is Argentine coach Gerardo Martino. BRAND has been told, the contacts between the club and the coach of Newell's already begun. Spindles was in Argentina for 15 days to see some games and analyze potential hires and communicated with Newell's coach to see first hand their situation.

Martino is one of the coaches of the moment in Argentina and one of the most offers received. Not only Malaga are interested in him. The technician also has offers from Colo Colo of Chile and Saudi Arabia.

It is no coincidence. His work in clubs Paraguay, its work in the selection of Paraguay, which qualified for the finals in South Africa and led to the end of the Copa America, he was put in the window. Also his current work-team Newell's which is swelling is just remarkable. So much so that when he took over the Leper was a year ago in the relegation zone. No big names, in his first season and reached the second place in this tournament is a leader. It continues moving in the Libertadores. So, this week, removed one of the favorites, Velez Sarsfield.

A proposal offensive
The football team practicing their is another of its strengths. His commitment to a more offensive style ball with good treatment makes it one of the better plays in the Argentine championship. Its referent is Marcelo Bielsa, who directed him in the 1990 Newell's champion.

While not as obsessive as him on his way to work, have some common points about the seriousness and professionalism. Martino unlike Bielsa, has a deal with the player closest. It is also a great motivator and values ​​the relationship with the media.

The main stumbling block for engagement by the Málaga is just that Newell's is a finalist of the Copa Libertadores, something that is impossible. Although Martin has a contract until June, and the leaders agreed that if his team reached the end it is he who directs it.

As a player for Newell's, Martino played the final of the Libertadores 1988, against Nacional. And one of her wishes is to take revenge coaching lost that final.

For the Confederations Cup final Libetadores Cup was postponed to July 24 on schedule and confirm stadium, which contrasts with Malaga planning for that date should already be concluding the preseason.

This week and next will be key to the claims of Malaga. And it is that Newell's plays quarterfinals of the Copa Libertadores round games with Boca Juniors.

- Malaga next manager, Gerardo Daniel Martino

maybe, Pellegrini deal done.

Re: Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports)

The most exciting thing for me is that it could release the full attacking potential and flair of our players again. We might see the very deadly side of Aguero again, the finisher from Athletico.

welsh_andy said:
most seem to be excited of the prospect of him,but i must have missed sumit as i havent seen anything confirmed by club, they might do an about turn and go for the special one,haha

Now that really would be exciting!

wayne71 said:
welsh_andy said:
most seem to be excited of the prospect of him,but i must have missed sumit as i havent seen anything confirmed by club, they might do an about turn and go for the special one,haha

now that would be a coup, snatching Jose and falcao from under chelski noses, haha

After initially ridiculing Pellegrini, he's grown on me to the point I'd be disappointed if we missed out on him for anyone

Rags can stop baiting us with Mourinho. It isn't going to work. You can just look wistfully on as you contemplate life with Moyes after a quarter of a century under Ferguson

welsh_andy said:
wayne71 said:
welsh_andy said:

now that would be a coup, snatching Jose and falcao from under chelski noses, haha

Jose isn't holistic...

Ducado said:
So if the Spanish season ends 1sr June, when will he be in place?
Exactly what I wondered about. Hopefully, we'll get an answer soon.

Ducado said:
So if the Spanish season ends 1sr June, when will he be in place?

As soon as Sky stop showing him bowing to the Malaga crowd after receiving numerous guards of honour, not forgetting signing autographs for the officials and being interviewed by Gary Neville he will then be followed as he is shown around the Carrington training complex before being whisked away in a car with the number plate obscured by a fuzzy block he will then be revealed as our new boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.