Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
black mamba said:
Pellegrini's probably known for weeks/months now that he's coming here , otherwise i doubt the club would have let Mancini go ..... but as usual all parties won't come clean until they're ready.

It's gonna be interesting because the owners will want the title back next season , and a far better showing in Europe too ........

Manuel Pellegrini , welcome to REAL pressure !

2v7t26b.jpg
The club didn't let mancini go they sacked him so I'd imagine regardless of pelle's appointment that would still have been the case and we'd still be on the hunt for someone else.

And you think they'd really have sacked him without a 'verbal' agreement that someone else would take the reins ?????

The writing has probably been on the wall for Mancini since the rags made it mathematically impossible for us to take the title , if not before ..

As it happens I think they had lined pelle up months ago, , however,I still believe mancini would have been sacked even if that wasn't the case.

"@ChristianMcr: Pellegrini on @Al_PrimerToque tonight:"Manchester City have offered me a great project. Hopefully it becomes official." via @EnriqueOrtizU"

sidlowe: Pellegrini Onda Cero right now .... "verbal agreement with City, hopefully it can become formal. Great project"

@Fantasy Ireland. He's already managed the world's biggest club so I think he can handle the pressure

black mamba said:
Pellegrini's probably known for weeks/months now that he's coming here , otherwise i doubt the club would have let Mancini go ..... but as usual all parties won't come clean until they're ready.

It's gonna be interesting because the owners will want the title back next season , and a far better showing in Europe too ........ he knows the score , he's gonna have to deliver at least one trophy a season.

Manuel Pellegrini , come on down ....... welcome to REAL pressure !

2v7t26b.jpg

In the past he has said that he doesn't negotiate with clubs who has active coach. I do not know if he follow that principle now, but is quite common in how he behaves normally. About pressure? He already stayed in Argentina where the pressure is quite high, not only from the media, also from the fans, in Argentinian football you can find a lot of cases where the fans enter the club facilities and threat the players, they are quite aggressive. And I think that after the campaign of Marca and Pro Real Madrid media against him, British media can´t be more difficult than that.

Where is that furby pic with "Pellegrini approves :)"?

He could not resist Manchester city. One of the greatest out there he is. This feels like when someone you like is interested too, only better!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
LoveCity said:
Had to laugh at this even though it's usually us on the other end of the 'snubs'... it sounds like City are pennyless.

BTW he is apparently on radio again tonight and may reveal more.

The snubbed have become the snubees.

That Suarez article was interesting. Not just innuendo but a quoted interview. Looks like he's on his way if someone offers enough, but probably to a Spanish club I'd have thought. He has been vilified, although he has brought much of it on himself.

Part of me would love him at City, but he'd be a bomb about to go off, and he'd end up exploding in our face. No English club could take the risk. He needs a new start. If he'd have signed for Man utd in the first place, he'd have been alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.