Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

6one

BlueCityfan said:
LEDC said:
bugsyblue said:
We don't need to spend huge amounts on Cavani IMO. Isco is a much more important player to acquire.

I would love to see us start like this next season:

----------Hart----------
Zaba---Kompany---nasty---clichy
--------Fernandinho----------
---Toure---------Silva-------
Navas------Aguero-------Isco

However we would also need to sign a central defender as back up and keep everyone else except for Garcia.

For what I read and what I saw in Pellegrini teams , I think this one is more possible (the good point is that he don´t use just one system, but this one is his favourite)

----------Hart----------
Zaba---Kompany---nasty---clichy
------Toure---Fernandinho----------
------Isco---------Silva-------
------Navas------Aguero-----

switching places all the time between them. I read about the quality of Fernandinho, however I didn´t see him play much, but Pellegrini always has a player to do the trash work into the midfield, so I don´t think that you could discard Barry so easily

You don't see Fernandinho play much? Seriously? He will be the one who does the "trash work" you said. With Barry being slow and with his age...Fernandinho will surely replace him. Although if Cavani comes...i think he might take Navas place with a lot of rotation with the main attackers.

This. Barry must go. (from the first XI)

Re: Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

VOOMER said:
Didsbury Dave said:
levets said:
I want an update of DOOMSDAY - 2013 version... get it done!

We are back in the house after we lost the second battle, levets.

But the new soldiers are plotting round the fire again. This time it's to win the war forever.

I reckon we are 12 months away from the next installment!!!

Dave, we were *ucking betrayed last season. Plenty of people paid good money to watch City, to think that individuals deliberately hamstrung out efforts, by not heeding a solid request to improve the team, leaves me seething. The Holistic approach, would have found room to buy the correct players, win the league and still jettison Mancini. I support the club and want us to win the league every season, we could have done this and still changed manager. I look forward to next season, but knowing we were scuppered from within is very annoying.

If I'm reading you right you're claiming the players decided not to win the league to get rid of Mancini. Or the executives purposely didn't buy players to scupper him. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way it really isn't a view I share at all.

de niro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
forevermancity said:
but you said it would be Monday.....then Tuesday!

He also repeatedly said that those of us who wanted Mancini replaced were mad, traitors, wankers, an embarrassment, a joke, deluded, clueless etc.

Didn't you, Bill ;-)

nope, I never rated mancini.

btw pelli HAS signed, we for some reason are keeping it under wraps.

one of the above comments is a lie.
Don't worry about Pelli. He's coming. He agreed it in February.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Didsbury Dave said:
forevermancity said:
but you said it would be Monday.....then Tuesday!

He also repeatedly said that those of us who wanted Mancini replaced were mad, traitors, wankers, an embarrassment, a joke, deluded, clueless etc.

Didn't you, Bill ;-)
But then there was you crying for jose the wanker....works both ways pal...loads including myself were gutted re mancini however i am well over it and looning fwd to pellegrini..

Two things..how long are you and shears giving him before you start calling for his head and i believe there was a flood in your gaff when your idol jose fucked ofc back to his wife
anyway dave..hope you are well

That dig would carry a little more resonance if DD hadn't been right all along, StHB........unless of course Khaldoon & Co are deluded, clueless, JCL's as well! Which'll it be?! ;)

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Didn't you, Bill ;-)
But then there was you crying for jose the wanker....works both ways pal...loads including myself were gutted re mancini however i am well over it and looning fwd to pellegrini..

Two things..how long are you and shears giving him before you start calling for his head and i believe there was a flood in your gaff when your idol jose fucked ofc back to his wife

That dig would carry a little more resonance if DD hadn't been right all along, StHB........unless of course Khaldoon & Co are deluded, clueless, JCL's as well! Which'll it be?! ;)

BOOM!!!

Didsbury Dave said:

Didn't you, Bill ;-)

He wasn't right all along. He was right this season. Last season many people were incorrect especially after playing Arsenal away. I'm included in that group.

Didsbury Dave said:

Didn't you, Bill ;-)

Tbf i know dave wanted mourhino
And he also went on record saying it would be idiotic of our top brass to pass up the chance to sign him
Which we did

Didsbury Dave said:
de niro said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Didn't you, Bill ;-)

nope, I never rated mancini.

btw pelli HAS signed, we for some reason are keeping it under wraps.

one of the above comments is a lie.
Don't worry about Pelli. He's coming. He agreed it in February.

Yep. Not worried at all. Mancini was effectively sacked in feb so Pelli makes sense.

The cookie monster said:

Tbf i know dave wanted mourhino
And he also went on record saying it would be idiotic of our top brass to pass up the chance to sign him
Which we did

And thank goodness we did, City do NOT need an egotistical, over rated, over hyped manager, we need someone who can quietly and calmly get on with the job and make sure that our over hyped PLAYERS do some flaming work for a change. We need someone who can get the best out of our team not someone who just wants to preen around for the media as the great I am!!

Just my humble opinion!!

taconinja said:

He wasn't right all along. He was right this season. Last season many people were incorrect especially after playing Arsenal away. I'm included in that group.

By right all along, I meant on this particular topic, this season! Blimey, last year I should think we all got it wrong didn't we? I think I called for Balotelli to be executed after the Arsenal game, and decreed that the title was deader than a pair of dodo's humping in a Pompeii farmyard........

And besides I was just stirring. We'll never know what was wrong and what was right. Pellegrini might win nowt, he might win everything. Mancini might have gone on a people skills course and won the lot himself. I just hope we bag Cavani and then play to our potential next season, cos if we do we'll finish top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.