Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eccles Blue said:
Marvin said:
oakiecokie said:
And lets be honest he has acted like a true gentleman all through this.
Keeping quiet and not making any big statements is usually the right way to proceed

So basically he hasn't acted like a gentleman, he just hasn't done anything except go on holiday?! How does that make him a true gentleman? We don't know that he has decided to come to City because no one who really knows anything is saying. The club are treating us like fools, the media is having a field day and no announcement either way from Manchester City. Sorry but this has now got beyond a joke. Either say he is coming or say we are waiting for confirmation or say he isn't coming. Have some respect for the fans and tell us something.

What a load of flapping drivel.

In what way is being silent treating the fans as fools. In what way are the club disrespecting us fans by not saying something. As soon as the club are ready to announce which top class manager is in charge of our top class squad then they will let us know

What I will do is have a word with HH Sheikh Mansour to pm you just so that you dont feel disrespected

BobbyManc73 said:
I see rent-a-gob 'Danny ( ooh look at me) Mills' is spouting off again!!!
Why do people listen to this wage plundering arsehole???

He doesn't half go with himself,started on page 103!

BobbyManc73 said:
I see rent-a-gob 'Danny ( ooh look at me) Mills' is spouting off again!!!
Why do people listen to this wage plundering arsehole???

The guy is an idiot, the squad wont even report back for training til july so this has no bearing whatsoever. If he really thinks pellegrini hasnt already got his plans lined out then he's a bald headed twonk... oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.