Pelligrini to coach a Chinese club?

Sunnysideupp

just saw this on Reddit.. Pellegrini has been officially announced as coach of Hebei China Fortune...
7f11d29djw1f782m0kou8j21kw0vyqqr.jpg

Not sure if it's true...

1h1 hour ago
TransferMarkt China ‏@asaikana
OFFICIAL: Hebei China Fortune appointed former Real Madrid and Man City manager Manuel Pellegrini as their new manager to replace Li Tie.

1h1 hour ago
TransferMarkt China ‏@asaikana
OFFICIAL: Hebei China Fortune appointed former Real Madrid and Man City manager Manuel Pellegrini as their new manager to replace Li Tie.

Could be.

I remember back in the day the highest global ratings for a Premier League game was actually City v Everton as they had Li Tie and we had Sun Jihai playing. An extra couple of hundred million viewers tuned in...

Thought he was going to inundated with offers from all of the big clubs after his hugely successful time with us??

Speaks volumes that even Everton and Southampton changed managers without giving him a formal offer.

Well, he's been in semi-retirement for the last 2 years so why would he(even if they wanted him) go to a big team and have the stress of it all?

Could be.

I remember back in the day the highest global ratings for a Premier League game was actually City v Everton as they had Li Tie and we had Sun Jihai playing. An extra couple of hundred million viewers tuned in...

Was that the one that kicked off at something daft like 11 am? I remember they were selling bacon butties as well as pies in the ground!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.