Pensioner arrested for murder

He was arrested, not charged, and has now been bailed, pending enquiries. The police are just doing their job and ensuring nothing untoward has happened.

Ok fair enough, why arrest him tho for suspicion of murder and not manslaughter. It just to me seems that they want to find him guilty of the worse crime.

Ok fair enough, why arrest him tho for suspicion of murder and not manslaughter. It just to me seems that they want to find him guilty of the worse crime.
Fair point. I don't think they're trying to pin anything on him, probably just the most suitable reason for arrest based on info at that time.

I dont see how you can come to that view at all. The police dont decide the charge, the CPS do, and they certainly dont find anybody guilty, juries do.

I worry for my dog If anyone broke in, he would absolutely destroy a burglar, wish I was kidding but he is very protective of our home and family, I’d probably, be prosecuted by the offender and him put down because he wouldn’t fuck about.
Hope if that ever happens in my house they don't try to do anything to the dogs, it would be a shame to have to put the dog warden down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.