People videoing themselves for social media

W W

worsleyweb

I keep seeing various videos on social media of various football fans filming themselves at or after foootball games where they comment on the game etc.

Two this week in particular spring to mind. One was an arsenal fan who was in side the ground and going on about wenger at 2-0 down to Watford.

The other was a West Ham fan who pretty much filmed himself for the entire game the other day. Just watch the game!!

Am I missing something? What are they trying to achieve and who the fuck wants to watch such shite!?

I am facebook free, Twatter free, Instagram free and any other fucking social media site free and its wonderful. I am out of contract on the mobile in June and im seriously thinking of also going mobile phone free like the good old days when the world still turned and no one died because we didn't have a phone in our back pockets.

Haha! I was trying to watch the goals on my phone from this week and clicked on various links to end up seeing these two idiots filming get themselves. Don't worry I didn't watch all of it!

If they don't scream "fuck it blud" or "know what I mean fam", they're not worth watching ;-)

I stay away from all that shite and have never gone near anyone's on line blog. It's difficult enough with some friends who post their lives on facebook, so I have absolutely no interest at all in a stranger

I often worry about the mental state of people, who think them sitting at a game being boring unfunny cunts, is somehow worth a watch.

I have similar thoughts for people who think telling me how much work their garden needs will make my day.

I mess around with some vlog stuff but the content has to be different each episode and I focus more on the event or place rather than me.

Those videos of lads shoving their face into a camera telling us their "dear diary, here's what I think of City(or anything else)" are just fucking weird.

And pro tip lads...buy a mic and step the fuck back from your cameras.

I am facebook free, Twatter free, Instagram free and any other fucking social media site free and its wonderful. I am out of contract on the mobile in June and im seriously thinking of also going mobile phone free like the good old days when the world still turned and no one died because we didn't have a phone in our back pockets.

Same here. I'm 24 and the only social media account I have is Snapchat. I don't want to be seeing someone I don't know bragging about how good their holiday is, we all know how shit Skegness is anyway. Or when Saturday comes you get all the football bollocks on twitter, all the 'banter' at how shit a club is. Repetitive bollocks, I'm glad I've never fully commited to any of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.