People who end a thread title with...'anyone?'

Banned Tosspot said:
I think some of these new members really need to get a grip.

You joined the forum cause you had no mates, no doubt making a twat of yourself in the process, posting endless amounts of shite. You built your post count up and now, a few thousand posts later, you get your weekly hard on by fantasising about a world where post counts matter.

Am i right?

InvisibleMan said:
Banned Tosspot said:

You joined the forum cause you had no mates, no doubt making a twat of yourself in the process, posting endless amounts of shite. You built your post count up and now, a few thousand posts later, you get your weekly hard on by fantasising about a world where post counts matter.

Am i right?
Point well and truly proven.

Best to ignore any WUM's IM.

As I said before, the best bit about BM is the way it allows genuine new posters on board.

It is the best site there is.

mackenzie said:

As I said before, the best bit about BM is the way it allows genuine new posters on board.

I like it anyway. Bit too much info to read through sometimes but at least you know that if you do want any info on City it's gonna be there.

Banned Tosspot said:
InvisibleMan said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Am i right?
Point well and truly proven.

Exactly.

InvisibleMan said:
mackenzie said:

I like it anyway. Bit too much info to read through sometimes but at least you know that if you do want any info on City it's gonna be there.

Ive been on a few city forums and this one if the best. It has the most members and most amount of posts. Takes an age just to read them daily! lol.

Shame there aint no smileys though :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.