People who put warning messages on fag packets

InvisibleMan

Fucking twats. What's the fucking point in putting health warnings on fag packets other than to add that little bit of extra guilt and fear everytime you spark up a sweet sweet beautiful ciggerette? 'Smoking makes your penis shrink', 'If you smoke your lungs will explode', 'You are going to die', 'Smoking makes you gay' etc. - It's just one small pleasure i get every half hour to an hour and all i want to do is enjoy it free from the burden of knowing that with this pleasure comes a horrible and nasty pain, suffering or death...or all of them. You know what i mean? It would be nice, if just once, i could buy a pack of fags without being lectured about the dangers. I already fucking know the dangers you fucking ****! Now can you shut the fuck up about it and take the signs of the packs so i can forget about it just fr 5 mins and enjoy my fucking fag. Fucking health freak cabbage eating twats.

What's wrong with letting us just get the fuck on with it some interefering doom mongering twats. It's bad enough having Jamie Oliver trying to get me to eat Sainsburys health food, like i'm some sort of fucking athelete with money and a fear of food that actually tastes good, whilst still trying to find the spare money left over to pay the bills, get pissed, buy some fags, get a bus to the jobcentre to sign on and buy some little slut a bottle of lambrini so she'll suck my niccotene stained, cumless, shrinking dick; it's bad enough that Gordon Brown wants me to pay more for my beer, my fags, my transport to bargain booze and eventually for the health care i'm gonna need when my liver eventually fucks up; but to have the fear of death rammed down my throat, harder than Gary Glitter would ram his cock down it if you coloured yourself yellow, slanted your eyes, said your name was Fu Wong and asked him to buy you some fags cause you don't look old enough to get served, everytime i chill out with a nice smoke is crossing the fucking line you twats.

We all know that smoking's not good for you, we know it shrinks your testicles and makes your tits shrivvle. We've seen those people who walk about with a fucking 2 ton cannister just so they can experience the crippling deppression of being alive just for a few extra smoke filled days and we've all heard stories about peoples lungs melting their hearts. So why the fuck do we need it constantly rammed in our faces every time we have one? Are we not enititled to enjoy a few guilty pleasures free from the dictation of the overly concerened and interfering health nazis?

It's like having someone warn you of the dangers of over clenching everytime you take a fucking shit. Fucking twats.

mills-mcfc said:
shut up the fuck up
what they put on smoking packets is true and i would like to keep them on
smoking does kill
ever thought about stopping?
u would live till 80 not 70..

You copied that from a pack of Lambert didn't you.

Well Ive just popped out to St Anne's Hospice to a service of remembrance for the unlucky bastards who have died this year, 70% of which probably due to fags 1 of which was my father in law......................Guess what I saw as I arrived..............Loads of tattooed, shaved headed idiots smoking in the car park before they had to go with out one for a whole 45 minutes. Some would say that sight contained a certain amount of Irony, Some would say it was a fucking disgusting thing for families of loved ones to have to witness!

you've just gotta find your brand. i picked up a packet of low birth weights the other day lol mr bill hicks

brass neck said:
Well Ive just popped out to St Anne's Hospice to a service of remembrance for the unlucky bastards who have died this year, 70% of which probably due to fags 1 of which was my father in law......................Guess what I saw as I arrived..............Loads of tattooed, shaved headed idiots smoking in the car park before they had to go with out one for a whole 45 minutes. Some would say that sight contained a certain amount of Irony, Some would say it was a fucking disgusting thing for families of loved ones to have to witness!

How did you know they where idiots?

What should be on the side of fag packets is

"Keep on smoking you mugs. Donating all this tax to fund the non smokers pension is admirable, coz you wont be around to enjoy retirement. And don't forget, do not light up in a public area because you stink"

brass neck said:

What about the ones without tattoos? Were they idiots too?

Warning signs are a good thing. Those ones with the fucked up lungs are pretty off-putting.

Its a warning to would be smokers too, such as the kids that consider smoking and too right it should stay. I dont have a problem with anyone smoking but the warnings have to be there to ward off kids and others who dont know the risks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.