People who put warning messages on fag packets

Jnr Kisby said:
Its a warning to would be smokers too, such as the kids that consider smoking and too right it should stay. I dont have a problem with anyone smoking but the warnings have to be there to ward off kids and others who dont know the risks.

I can't imagine there are many people who read 'smoking kills' and think 'fuck me...never knew that it actually killed you. I just thought they made you a bit unfit. Fucking good job they put that warning on this pack. I don't think i will start smoking actually.'

InvisibleMan said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Its a warning to would be smokers too, such as the kids that consider smoking and too right it should stay. I dont have a problem with anyone smoking but the warnings have to be there to ward off kids and others who dont know the risks.

I can't imagine there are many people who read 'smoking kills' and think 'fuck me...never knew that it actually killed you. I just thought they made you a bit unfit. Fucking good job they put that warning on this pack. I don't think i will start smoking actually.'

I'm a smoker. Your an idiot!!

drsqueggy said:
InvisibleMan said:
Jnr Kisby said:

I'm a smoker. Your an idiot!!

Of the cock?

InvisibleMan said:
Jnr Kisby said:

I can imagine there are many actually, there are some thick fuckers about. I think they should change it to 'Stop smoking you fucking idiot' or 'Pay for your own fucking healthcare when you're on your deathbed'

Jnr Kisby said:
InvisibleMan said:
Jnr Kisby said:

I can imagine there are many actually, there are some thick fuckers about. I think they should change it to 'Stop smoking you fucking idiot' or 'Pay for your own fucking healthcare when you're on your deathbed'

Haha! That's a good idea actually. I could be more at ease with being harrangued by the health nazis everytime i try to enjoy myself if there was a bit of humour in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.