Pep articles/videos (and Pep Confidential link)

Quick query guys - would anybody have a (free) download link for the audiobook version of this? Ta. R.

Is passion really something that marks him out? I keep hearing this, but surely all managers are incredibly driven people whether it is Stuart Pearce, or Pellegrini? Nevertheless it is a trait of Guardiola which people in the game who come into contact with him always refer to so we must defer to them.
For me it is the dedication to the game and learning it that gets people. I see this breed of new manager coming through in IT, all positive, ready for the journey, inspiring, no negativity. I been under a few now and they're quite good, they get things done. The first rule of thumb they use is decide upon the wheat from the chaff, give the chaff a chance to prove themselves, keep everything positive and everyone on board, those that cant be arsed then either leave or they get moved on because they are too negative/disruptive and dont see the dream..... Before you know it we have a team of like minded people all chasing the dream. Sounds like bollocks, It works though.

For me it is the dedication to the game and learning it that gets people. I see this breed of new manager coming through in IT, all positive, ready for the journey, inspiring, no negativity. I been under a few now and they're quite good, they get things done. The first rule of thumb they use is decide upon the wheat from the chaff, give the chaff a chance to prove themselves, keep everything positive and everyone on board, those that cant be arsed then either leave or they get moved on because they are too negative/disruptive and dont see the dream..... Before you know it we have a team of like minded people all chasing the dream. Sounds like bollocks, It works though.
Usually in business, a successful product or model is copied. If Pep has some different footballing tactic, or some innovative coaching methods, are they being copied? I suspect he also has a good team of people around him. The most successful people are those who inspire others, and for whom talented people will help them because they want to, and realise that their own careers and development will prosper through association

If anybody has a link to a free Pep Confidential .pdf file or any other trusted links please let me know. Would be greatly appreciated :)

Really excited about Guardiola coming here and I'd love to see some of the best articles/videos about him. Mostly interested in ones about his style of play but ofcourse funny ones welcome too. Just want to learn more as I never pay too much attention to other clubs, and start dreaming of the beautiful football he can achieve here. I know there were some great ones in the linked with City thread if anyone wants to re-post them please do.

http://spielverlagerung.com/2014/12/25/juego-de-posicion-under-pep-guardiola/
This one's pretty technical but a great read, match analyses at bottom easier to understand

*Here's a free download for Pep Confidential I just found, you'll need to download an epub reader to view it on a computer:

Thanks a lot for the link OP. I'm about 9 chapters in. Great stuff. I'm wondering if he has anyone shadowing him for this season with plans of another book?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.