Pep- dont expect......

I'm convinced Sterling and De Bruyne were purchased on Guardiola's say-so.

I dont know if i'd go that far, since it was far from a "done deal" last summer.
-now they may have asked what he thought about a variety of players, but Pep certainly could have gone to a variety of other places.

July 3rd I believe

I read somewhere that he is expected to start working at the Etihad from 23 June. Could be that 3 July is the official date, with the big media unveiling the following day, but that he'll be working behind the scenes earlier.

When do the players start to return? isn't that 4 July? I would expect that he would want to spend at least a week at the club, familiarising himself with the facilities, working with the coaching staff planning pre season before the players start to arrive.

I read somewhere that he is expected to start working at the Etihad from 23 June. Could be that 3 July is the official date, with the big media unveiling the following day, but that he'll be working behind the scenes earlier.

When do the players start to return? isn't that 4 July? I would expect that he would want to spend at least a week at the club, familiarising himself with the facilities, working with the coaching staff planning pre season before the players start to arrive.
It'll take him a couple of days to get through the HR binder that you always have to read when you start a new job.

I'm convinced neither were purchased with Guardiola's approval. He wasn't set to come here then I believe. So I don't see why he'd have a say on who was coming last summer.
Surely the move has been in the works for absolutely ages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.