Pep- dont expect......

Surely the move has been in the works for absolutely ages.
Yes. I agree with that. But I believe he agreed quite recently ( I.E. long after we had signed Sterling and DeBryune.)

I find it hard to believe a guy who hasn't committed yet, would have a say on who's brought in. My sense is that he committed to joining, sometime late last year.

Yes. I agree with that. But I believe he agreed quite recently ( I.E. long after we had signed Sterling and DeBryune.)

I find it hard to believe a guy who hasn't committed yet, would have a say on who's brought in. My sense is that he committed to joining, sometime late last year.
Hard to tell for sure, I guess. I just think the Spanairds might have been taking early advice he had to gven even if he wasn't signed, sealed, delivered. They're all good mates so its hardly surprising that these sorts of conversations may have been taking place informally last summer and before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.