Pep: I would have been sacked at Barca or Bayern.

Regardless of whether he's right or not. These aren't great things for the manager to be out saying. He's not endeared himself to the supporters the way Bobby did, And whilst he still could, bonding with your fans is vital. Slagging them off and calling the club small does you no favours.

Maybe he should pull his finger out, Stop fannying about and actually try to instil his principles into this side.

Bobby may not have had the tactical acumen of Pep but he looked like City meant something to him. It was not just another job.

Who gives a shit..All he is doing is calling a spade a spade.

He'd be getting the boot from Bayern if he had this season for them whilst we'd probably happily give him a contract extension tomorrow.

Who gives a shit..All he is doing is calling a spade a spade.

He'd be getting the boot from Bayern if he had this season for them whilst we'd probably happily give him a contract extension tomorrow.

I think you're probably right

I think people take his comments about Barca/Bayern a bit too seriously. I imagine he was asked a question like 'how does this season compare to seasons you've had at Barca and Bayern?'

He may be right compared to Barca and Bayern , but he is pretty much calling us a small club here.

One of Pep's weaknesses is he doesn't seem to have much respect for us fans in my opinion.

Constantly calling us out on attendance and sometimes atmosphere if I remember correctly.

I think the fans have shown him great support. His reputation bides him time. This has been an incredibly disappointing season so far and if we are in the same situation next season then heads have to roll. No man is bigger than the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.