Pep: I would have been sacked at Barca or Bayern.

When you think that we got of to exceptional starts for each of the last two campaigns the final conclusion sweating on the last game of the season well adrift of the winners is very disappointing to say the least. But hey maybe next year we will be better.
Spot on mate, disgraceful how we've not challenged 4 of the last 6

This season is Peps fault though

Is it that black and white for you?

Dont win the league = managers fault every time?

Have key injuries done for us this season?

Has some of the most dubious officiating done for us this season?

Has Chelsea just having a fantastic season done for us and everyone else for that matter?

Has Chelsea just having a fantastic season done for us and everyone else for that matter?
Yes,

so you think we've done ok in 4 of the last 6 when we have been miles off, I don't.

Yes,

so you think we've done ok in 4 of the last 6 when we have been miles off, I don't.

I think 2 league titles, 2 league cups and FA cup, CL semi final and numerous trips to Wembley along with some of the best football i have ever witnessed is more than good enough since the takeover with more to come.

This season is Peps fault though
He shares the blame with several other factors to be taken into consideration. putting the onus solely on him is shortsighted in the extreme and reeks of somebody who's looking for an excuse to have a go. This campaign is nowhere near as pathetic as some of the posters on this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.