Pep Manager of the month for October

Back to the BBC football homepage, still nothing, but I see Phil Jones "6 injections to play for England " is 3rd up! Obviously that's far more newsworthy for the BBC readership demographic

Back to the BBC football homepage, still nothing, but I see Phil Jones "6 injections to play for England " is 3rd up! Obviously that's far more newsworthy for the BBC readership demographic
Well at least if you go to our City page on the bbc football site you get a picture of 2 City fans, with a scarf, outside the stadium. Mind you they are Leicester fans, with a Leicester scarf, outside Leicester’s stadium

Who give a fuck about that bell end not fit to lick stones boots fat phil does my nut in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.