Pep November Manager of the month

If we win every game between now and the end of the season, we might even get one or two players in the TOTY!

De Gea, Valencia, Alderweireld, Tarkowski, Young, Matic, Pogba, Kanté, Salah, Kane, Morata sounds more likely though.

If we win every game between now and the end of the season, we might even get one or two players in the TOTY!

De Gea, Valencia, Alderweireld, Tarkowski, Young, Matic, Pogba, Kanté, Salah, Kane, Morata sounds more likely though.
You've left out Rashford, Lukaku and Jones.

I see Chris Houghton is already preparing the ground for Sean Dyche for manager of the year, basically saying even if we win the title if Dyche steers Burnley to a top ten finish then he gets the gong, Dyche is doing a smashing job but to suggest getting a top ten finish out weighs the records being smashed and the quality of football being played by the lads is pretty ridiculous however we know the British mafia will stick together as we’ve been there before.

I see Chris Houghton is already preparing the ground for Sean Dyche for manager of the year, basically saying even if we win the title if Dyche steers Burnley to a top ten finish then he gets the gong, Dyche is doing a smashing job but to suggest getting a top ten finish out weighs the records being smashed and the quality of football being played by the lads is pretty ridiculous however we know the British mafia will stick together as we’ve been there before.
It'll be like that time Steve Coppell won it when Reading finished 8th in 2007...

This is the kind of protectionist crap that these fucking dinosaurs have been perpetuating for years.

If Holloway had got Blackpool into the top six, (not ten) playing open, attacking football or if Howe does it with Bournemouth, playing pass & move, then they have a case for finishing 2nd, to a manager who does it better & wins the league, but still shouldn't be first.

Ironically, the most successful purveyor of hard work, hoof it forward & run after it, 'traditional' kind of football, with a bunch of journeymen, EVER, in the Prem, was none of these fuckers, who have been practicing it for years, it was Claudio fucking Ranieiri.

They are not even better at that, than managers from abroad.

This is how these things work. I was listening to Talksport on the way home from the match as an alternative to the idiot Savage. Dean Saunders: Sterling scored two, he should have had five. The manager's got problems!

A four-one win at home to a bogey top six team - and there's problems. Yeah, we let a soft 'un in at the death. Some problem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.