Pep/Redmond incident - No Further Action.

That would be good. Give us something to get stuck into in terms of a bit of drama.

All this sexy, joyful, stylish and successful football contributes to a general sense of positivity and optimism which, as a City supporter of some years now, I find a touch discombobulating.
Exactly. All this sexy football is making my head spin. After years of being a bit shit, I still have to pinch myself every time I see the likes of Aguero, Silva and KDB tearing it up on the pitch.

Just so that it's clear, Pep encourages an opposing player to play to their strengths, echoed by the player himself and is summoned to the FA while another player hopes for injuries to opposing players without any rebuke

Strange times

Well said.

I'd like to say "sense prevails", but the fact it was even looked into, after press releases by both parties, and zero complaints from either side, shows that sense just isn't a factor in these things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.