Pep/Redmond incident - No Further Action.

This whole palava shows exactly what is wrong with the Footballing authorities.

Opposing players are allowed to kick out and attempt to injure fellow opponents in clear view of the cameras and NO action is taken.

A manager compliments a fellow opponent albeit in a way that showed frustration and the incident is looked into.

Which incident shows blatant disregards of the "RESPECT" campaign that is pushed by the authorities. Respect works on many ways.

There was absolutely ZERO respect shown in the Lukaku incident whereas Pep was showing respect to the attributes of an opponent. He knows Redmond has got the ability and was merely making out that point.

1) Pep ‘compliments’ Redmond. No action taken. Correct result.
2) Pogba stamps on Bellerin. Sent off. Correct result.
3) Wenger calls Sterling cheat. No action. Incorrect result
4) pogba hopes for injury for our players. No action. Incorrect result

I really think the problem is inconsistency.

1) Pep ‘compliments’ Redmond. No action taken. Correct result.
2) Pogba stamps on Bellerin. Sent off. Correct result.
3) Wenger calls Sterling cheat. No action. Incorrect result
4) pogba hopes for injury for our players. No action. Incorrect result

I really think the problem is inconsistency.
5) lakapoo has two kicks at a players bollocks. No action incorrect result.

This whole palava shows exactly what is wrong with the Footballing authorities.

Opposing players are allowed to kick out and attempt to injure fellow opponents in clear view of the cameras and NO action is taken.

A manager compliments a fellow opponent albeit in a way that showed frustration and the incident is looked into.

Which incident shows blatant disregards of the "RESPECT" campaign that is pushed by the authorities. Respect works on many ways.

There was absolutely ZERO respect shown in the Lukaku incident whereas Pep was showing respect to the attributes of an opponent. He knows Redmond has got the ability and was merely making out that point.

What's wrong is that they react too much to media highlighting of incidents. That's why none of the other issues are investigated as they are swept under the carpet.

The F.A. inviting him to explain his actions has served a purpose - The next time he confronts a player, the ref or a linesman the official line will be that he has an history of doing it and needs to be punished.

What's wrong is that they react too much to media highlighting of incidents. That's why none of the other issues are investigated as they are swept under the carpet.

They react only when it suits their purpose which Mr Scud has said requires a dominant MU.
Financially they are better suited to the current global market that the FA and the PL want to use as a cash cow rather than the maturing market that City currently provide

They react only when it suits their purpose which Mr Scud has said requires a dominant MU.
Financially they are better suited to the current global market that the FA and the PL want to use as a cash cow rather than the maturing market that City currently provide

He didn't say dominant.
Strong/competitive was what he said.

It wasn't bright for the man who pays the refs to say so, but it makes sense from a business position (and he was talking to Bloomberg when he said it).

He didn't say dominant.
Strong/competitive was what he said.

It wasn't bright for the man who pays the refs to say so, but it makes sense from a business position (and he was talking to Bloomberg when he said it).

Thanks for correction MMA but my point accepts that any bias reflects financial interests as its probably ony agenda.

Obviously current global appeal is with MU so he wants them to be successful.
City will obviously mature financially but cash cows are for milking so I do see his point.

Thanks for correction MMA but my point accepts that any bias reflects financial interests as its probably ony agenda.

Obviously current global appeal is with MU so he wants them to be successful.
City will obviously mature financially but cash cows are for milking so I do see his point.

The trouble is that the PL and its associated media coverage pushes the FA around, and the FA have very little to push back with. Been that way ever since the FA shafted the Football League.

Minor incidents are blown up to be huge things, and the FA either react, or don't react and get hammered for not reacting. For the Redmond thing, the FA final response is quite sane and balanced, but it was only the media who wanted a story to please the masses.

The trouble is that the PL and its associated media coverage pushes the FA around, and the FA have very little to push back with. Been that way ever since the FA shafted the Football League.

Minor incidents are blown up to be huge things, and the FA either react, or don't react and get hammered for not reacting. For the Redmond thing, the FA final response is quite sane and balanced, but it was only the media who wanted a story to please the masses.

Good points and I suppose as long as we get the correct result like with Pep no real harm done other than unfairness which we have lived with since our owner decided to buy City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.