Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

This is a big one for Pep. He really needs to get Kun firing again. Like it or not, he has not being the same players since Pellegrini let them all fall asleep for a season. Still getting goals, but the fire isn't as consistent in him.

I'm hoping this is an attempt by Sergio to explain his frustrations and a chance for Pep to put forward his case too.

I think anything sinister with regards to unhappiness, wanting to leave etc would have involved Txiki.

It's clear Aguero isn't getting the service he needs under Pep, and it's also clear Pep isn't getting what he needs from Sergio. Hopefully they both put their case forward and can use it to improve performances on the pitch.

I like the idea of this, rather than just leaking frustrations to the press.

The look on Pep's face doesn't fill me with much confidence though, he looks an angry man but, hard to judge on a single picture.

I hope I am wrong and it is all media bollocks, but I suspect there may actually be something going on here. I mean, why would Aguero have his agent with him, if it was just a pep talk from Pep? An interpreter possibly, but his agent??? Surely it has to have been about more than just whether Pep wants Aguero to drop deep?

Are people really judging the topic of this conversation by a snapshot of Guardiola who is knowned for having many facial expressions?!? Let's be real, Pep (who is renowned for man management) isn't going to tell his star striker that we want him gone in the summer considering we're only in January.

A clear the air air chat wouldn't be done with his agent in a restaurant in manchester surly ? Wouldn't it be more of where he sees his future in the team and with players coming n going in next 6 months or so setting out a plan of where pep sees the team going ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.