Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

because it didn't need to be? I know the world & PB want Soriano to tell them when he farts, but it's not really of any consequence at this stage.

As a City fan I miss those day's.

A pick me up contract extension story via the club doesn't do the fans or the club any harm at all.

Of more concern, is that once, and for many years, City engaged with the fans at every level, especially when it came to positive club news. Now there's little or no news, and it all comes across as cloak and dagger, and a news blackout.

OK, so that's the route our owner and those in charge at the club want to go, but I'd like a bit more inner press freedom from the club. Perhaps that way the fans and the club can start to mend bridges and become closer again, and perhaps all the bullshit, negative, and made up stories about the club and players in the media would also die a death.

About time our manager came up with some tactics to get him the ball more often. Considering he's the best striker in the league it's shameful how little he gets the ball in some games

Sticking the boot in?

Some are calling out half arsed performances, poor finishing and indiscipline. That's fair enough really, considering we pay money to watch City and the club pay the players big bucks to play for us.

Some really are precious on here.

Precious ?

Some on here were saying sell him, darling Kev and Sterling have been as big a culprits also in front of goal, Kun has carried this club for years with his goal scoring.

Precious ?

Some on here were saying sell him, darling Kev and Sterling have been as big a culprits also in front of goal, Kun has carried this club for years with his goal scoring.
Pellegrini signed contract extension
Think about it

Precious ?

Amen to that flb. He is the utter bollocks. The bees' fucking knees. And all of us should genuflect daily and thank the fucking Lord he's ours.

What's the difference then?

Pellegrini was given one to keep the press of his back because his contract was up end of the season, he would have been hounded about it week in week out otherwise about his known successor.

Sergio has two years left on his contract and now its three , if we wanted to sell him or he wanted to leave do you think he'd commit for another three years when the club has a habit of making top players see out their contracts?Hes staying for at least another season after this one, if he leaves it will be with the clubs blessing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.