Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

Pellegrini was given one to keep the press of his back because his contract was up end of the season, he would have been hounded about it week in week out otherwise about his known successor.

Sergio has two years left on his contract and now its three , if we wanted to sell him or he wanted to leave do you think he'd commit for another three years when the club has a habit of making top players see out their contracts?Hes staying for at least another season after this one, if he leaves it will be with the clubs blessing.
So he's staying but if he leaves it's with the club's blessing
Makes sense never thought of that

So he's staying but if he leaves it's with the club's blessing
Makes sense never thought of that

Just perhaps he wants stay? Have you thought of that , perhaps he's just a loyal guy who wants the club to get a fee for him if he stays another two seasons.

Who gives a fuck, he's staying so I really couldn't give a shit.

Just perhaps he wants stay? Have you thought of that , perhaps he's just a loyal guy who wants the club to get a fee for him if he stays another two seasons.

Who gives a fuck, he's staying so I really couldn't give a shit.
Perhaps he wants to see his son more might not just be Football reasons for him leaving something might have changed in his life after he signed the contract extension

Anyone who can't see that Pep is just deflecting the issue with this answer in the press conference is severely lacking in cognition. He's not going to say something to further fuel the suspicions that Aguero is off in the summer, so thought he'd try to calmly move onto the next question with a light-hearted comment. I've thought Pep may sell him for a good few months and this meeting doesn't put my mind at ease! But with Aguero or without him, Pep will get us firing on all cylinders in time.

Strange....

So Tricky Trev maybe I wasn't so lacking in cognition after all? Eh? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.