Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

So let me get this right, the chairman says he's not leaving this summer as he's one of the best players in the world but people still think he's gonna be leaving.

#confused

So let me get this right, the chairman says he's not leaving this summer as he's one of the best players in the world but people still think he's gonna be leaving.

#confused

Of course the Chairman would say that.

In theory, I wouldn't mind Sanchez coming in for Aguero, but less convinced than a few weeks ago it would be the right move. Aguero is definitely more of goalscorer, and it would leave the club without a proper number 9. If Sterling wasn't English, I would want Sanchez in his place and keep Aguero.

In theory, I wouldn't mind Sanchez coming in for Aguero, but less convinced than a few weeks ago it would be the right move. Aguero is definitely more of goalscorer, and it would leave the club without a proper number 9. If Sterling wasn't English, I would want Sanchez in his place and keep Aguero.
I can't see Sergio going and Sanchez coming in.

Would you prefer Sanchez or Sterling in and around the 18 yard box? Is Sterling better than say, Oxlade Chamberlain?
That's not the point I made. I just don't see Sergio leaving for Sanchez. I'd be delighted if he signs.He can play central, left, right or as a 10 and to me he'd be great signing.

Quite simple really following the Pep forced Hart out backlash the club will manage this very differently if Sergio goes it will be because he has asked to leave. I think he will stay but his role will change dramatically

That's not the point I made. I just don't see Sergio leaving for Sanchez. I'd be delighted if he signs.He can play central, left, right or as a 10 and to me he'd be great signing.

I agree, on further consideration, if I was in the club's position, no way would I realistically trade Sanchez in for Aguero. Pep would have to have a lot of 'cojones' to do that. Sanchez would also not accept not being a guaranteed starting 11 place competing with Aguero/Sane/Sterling/Gabriel J.

There's no way I'd have Sanchez over Sergio and it seems a bit short termist(?) to have him over Raheem

I think that Aguero himself will want to stay in order to become our all time record goal scorer. So maybe one more season for him but then again who knows.

I agree, on further consideration, if I was in the club's position, no way would I realistically trade Sanchez in for Aguero. Pep would have to have a lot of 'cojones' to do that. Sanchez would also not accept not being a guaranteed starting 11 place competing with Aguero/Sane/Sterling/Gabriel J.
We have a ton of games and we need to score more goals so Sanchez is a no brainer. We'd be mad to pursue more goals whilst letting Kun go and 30+ goals a season leaving with him. My gut feeling is we'll keep Kun and get Sanchez but not get Mbappe. Happy to be proved wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.