Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

Offers for players such as Sergio don't arrive in the summer. Ignore this useless twat - been sacked from pretty much everywhere.

If Sergio wants out/or we do - the team and destination will already be known to the relevant parties.

I'd imagine if/when he does go it'll be to head back to Argentina?

That's what the narrative has been all along.

It doesn't fill me with confidence to be honest.

Regardless, Sergio is on a lengthy contract and it's always been the case that if he one day asks to leave, our owner would not stand in his way.

Very complicated family life, our Kun's is.

Why do it public arena if something amiss

I hope I am wrong and it is all media bollocks, but I suspect there may actually be something going on here. I mean, why would Aguero have his agent with him, if it was just a pep talk from Pep? An interpreter possibly, but his agent??? Surely it has to have been about more than just whether Pep wants Aguero to drop deep?

I think peps Spanish may be ok, mate...

He deserves a kick up the arse, he's had no real competition for that spot in 3 years, which is criminal from a club our size. I'd say most of the great strikers are kept on there toes by healthy competition, here's hoping Jesus comes in and smashes a few, it will surely elevate Aguero performances, which is only good for the team!

No.1 Who talks to work colleagues with a constant smile on there face mark ? and why the feck would sergio and pep need an interpreter considering they both have spanish as the first language ,sweet jesus we have some whoppers on here..for what its worth i think he will be gone at the end of the season sergio that is hasnt looked happy on the pitch for a while now.

Pep getting itchy feet having not kicked a legend out of the club for a few months. Can see it now boot Aguero out in the summer for not "playing his way" despite still being top goal scorer and replace him with another of "his" players and it ends up going as well as Bravo.

Pep getting itchy feet having not kicked a legend out of the club for a few months. Can see it now boot Aguero out in the summer for not "playing his way" despite still being top goal scorer and replace him with another of "his" players and it ends up going as well as Bravo.

Amusing !

Why do it public arena if something amiss

We can think too deeply about these things at times. Txiki has been caught sitting in the middle of Madrid talking shop before.

You also have to remember that Pep lives in the city centre so there are plenty of possibilities. It looks like a private room at the restaurant, so it's certainly not just a sociable.

In my experience, when an agent is in attendance, it usually means one thing.

Most players are too chicken shit and the agent is there to hold their hand because they need to hear or saying something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.