Pep's contract situation

İ hope we will extend his contract for 3 more years. He is brilliant name for attracting young talents and top players. Also he provides beautiful attacking football.

Liam Gallagher wants him sacked if he doesn't win a trophy this year, thanks for your knowledge Liam

He will not be the only one you know particularly if he gets most of his targets over the summer. There will be no excuses.

i agree the pressure on Pep will ramp up massively if he wins nowt next season but it's all contextual; if he loses in 3 finals then you'd have to look at the circumstances but admittedly the heat would be on. I think he'll get two :)

Obviously everyone wants Pep to stay but he needs to prove himself buy winning something before we offer a contract extension. His names already seems to be working in bringing players into the club but we need to turn that into success on the pitch.

Obviously everyone wants Pep to stay but he needs to prove himself buy winning something before we offer a contract extension. His names already seems to be working in bringing players into the club but we need to turn that into success on the pitch.
You mean "buy" titles?

to hell with Pep.
I demand results and I demand them now. I don't care about a "project" or the "future". What does that mean to me here in the present? Nothing!
Building a dynasty is all very well and good but if I don't get at least one trophy a season I am going to refuse to renew and demand we replace pep with ... Well I can't think of a name right now, but you bet your bottom dollar I'll eventually think of a manager who's available AND better than pep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.