Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

I've not read all this thread and this may have been said already but I think that Pep would be happy with ......
1. We were all there when the players come out
2. We were all there at the end of the game
Not a lot to ask.

No beer on CL nights doesn't help things tbf, especially when the tourney is sponsored by Heineken.

No beer on CL nights doesn't help things tbf, especially when the tourney is sponsored by Heineken.

Moreso when the nice corporate/hospitality types are allowed to have a beer after a hard day of work, but the nasty peasants in the stands aren't to be trusted with the demon drink.

Moreso when the nice corporate/hospitality types are allowed to have a beer after a hard day of work, but the nasty peasants in the stands aren't to be trusted with the demon drink.

Mary Ds is across the road. Easy to have a pint until 10 mins before kick off

Struggling to get Celtic tickets on the website. Thought they where on general sale but whenever I go on do not have the option to choose seats etc, however does not say sold out.

I have a young family so do not get to go too much, but got a pass out for this one.

Reading the stuff on here do I need to buy a Cityzen membership to do so in which case a bit of a pain but if 35 and we get 5 pound of each ticket (buying 2) then would do. Hopefully go to a knock out game as well or a league night game so could get money off then to.

If someone could let me know, phoned club before and on hold for 15 minutes before having to give up.

Struggling to get Celtic tickets on the website. Thought they where on general sale but whenever I go on do not have the option to choose seats etc, however does not say sold out.

I have a young family so do not get to go too much, but got a pass out for this one.

Reading the stuff on here do I need to buy a Cityzen membership to do so in which case a bit of a pain but if 35 and we get 5 pound of each ticket (buying 2) then would do. Hopefully go to a knock out game as well or a league night game so could get money off then to.

If someone could let me know, phoned club before and on hold for 15 minutes before having to give up.
You need to have previous purchasing record to buy. You need a reference number to log in.

This is an attempt to avoid the home areas being flled with Celtic supporters.

CtrJH8xXEAEDPQq.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.