Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan23

Listening to Edghill's weekly slating on GMR
Doesn't seem to be a thread but merge if so.

Anyway been linked with him quite heavily but people seemed to be disappointed. Quite frankly I think he's a superb defender and would be a great acquisition especially for our European campaign.

We need 4 quality centre backs so we don't get found out again when kompany or lescott get injured.

Kompany- pepe
Nastasic - lescott

Wouldn't mind which combination personally , all very good defenders

If Pellegrini rates him then I can't argue with his judgement.

For his age, with the palyers with he have in that position and the price being banded about i just don't understand this target & for all his defending abilities he's a dirty ... who i hope doesn't get the privelage of wearing a city shirt.

berniethebusman said:
For his age, with the palyers with he have in that position and the price being banded about i just don't understand this target & for all his defending abilities he's a dirty ... who i hope doesn't get the privelage of wearing a city shirt.

Amen to that! Like you say for his age and the price, we could do much better, oh and he's a horrible twat!

dan.j.mcfc said:
berniethebusman said:

Amen to that! Like you say for his age and the price, we could do much better, oh and he's a horrible twat!

so if our new manager in waiting rates him, are we saying MP is no judge of a player?

ifiwasarichfan said:
alextheswede said:
he's a thug, no thanks

He's a Thug - Yes please !

I agree, providing he can be a controlled thug; I think a really hard CB is something we have lacked for a long time - Vinnie's class alongside Pepe's physical dominance sounds ok to me - main worry is the effect on Nastasic's career such a move would have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.