Pep's Combined 11

Apologies if this has been done before but I was thinking who from the current City squad would get in a Pep combined 11.

So from the 3 teams Pep's managed I'd only have Kun scrapping in but still not 100% certain.
I really don't think any current City player makes the team 11.

GK: Neuer, Valdez
RB: Lahm or Alves
CB: Pique, Hummels, Boateng, Puyol
LB: Alaba, Abidal
DM: Busquet, Thiago, Vidal
CM: Ronaldihno, Zavi, Iniesta, Silva
Wing: Messi, Robben, Ribbery,
FW: Lewansoski, Eto'o, Villa

On a 22 man squad, I think only Silva makes his all time 23. For his performance here this season. No one else.

But to be fair this is his first year here, lets redo this in 3 years.

Okay an adjustment to the rules. It has to be the peak of that player while playing under Pep. For example peak Yaya at City makes the 23 easily and probably a push for starting 11. But peak Yaya while playing for Pep doesn't even come close.

Same with Aguero. Peak Aguero for City pushes Lewansoski, Etoo and Villa. But peak Aguero under Pep (I.e. this season, can't clean peak Lewa or Etoo under Pep, and probably doesn't see Villa either.

Silva this season probably sneaks in as the 4th best CM behind Dihno, Zavi, and Iniesta. Its a push btw him and Muller. But I'm wearing my blue lenses. :)

Other than that, are no one else even close from this season :(

Neuer
Lahm Puyol Boateng Clichy
Xavi Alonso Iniesta
Messi Lewandowski Ribery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.